Recent twitter entries...

Since Oct,2008

Since Oct,2008
My anak2ku - My life!

Hi there!

I try to figure out what sort of blog that I want to write.. without any interesting idea on my mind, limited time and knowledge. Finally I decided to share my experience of starting a new phase of my life: being a father of my two charming prince and my two beautiful princess whose name are Iman Hafiy (19/02/2007), Siti Fadiyah (18/04/08) and Siti Fathiyah (20/11/2009) & Iman Hazim (19/09/2011)
Everytime I look at them.. I see hope renewed and how simple life can be.


* My thanks go to my beloved wife for showing me the real definitions of marriage and being the best mother for our kids..

update

It has been a while since my last update..

Me and Jiji..
Don't worry Pa.. soon I'll be mum's kitchen helper..


We went to Guacera-a place of producing/selling tiles.

Abg was so keen doing selection


Lately, abg seems lost his appetite. We're so worried.

Emm.. what to eat arr?

Why so late? mee basah.. not bad..
Venue: Idaman Cafe


Bolognise.. mmm... yummy!

Ma.. You only try rite?
Venue: Pizza Hut

Cakui.. stall nearby
Venue: Gerai Tmn Mutiara

Hi cat! want this.. come!

P.s: If you noticed, Abg always wears hat. The first thing he take before leaving house.. He's so upset if couldn't find it.





Comments (0)

Jika anak dibesarkan dengan PERMUSUHAN, dia belajar BERKELAHI,
Jika anak dibesarkan dengan CEMUHAN, dia belajar RENDAH DIRI,
Jika anak dibesarkan dengan PENGHINAAN, dia belajar MENYESALI DIRI,
Jika anak dibesarkan dengan TOLERANSI, dia belajar MENAHAN DIRI,
Jika anak dibesarkan dengan KEMEWAHAN, dia belajar PEMBAZIRAN,
Jika anak dibesarkan dengan KESEDERHANAAN, dia belajar MENSYUKURI, dan
Jika anak dibesarkan dengan DORONGAN, dia belajar PERCAYAKAN KASIH SAYANG!