Recent twitter entries...

Since Oct,2008

Since Oct,2008
My anak2ku - My life!

Hi there!

I try to figure out what sort of blog that I want to write.. without any interesting idea on my mind, limited time and knowledge. Finally I decided to share my experience of starting a new phase of my life: being a father of my two charming prince and my two beautiful princess whose name are Iman Hafiy (19/02/2007), Siti Fadiyah (18/04/08) and Siti Fathiyah (20/11/2009) & Iman Hazim (19/09/2011)
Everytime I look at them.. I see hope renewed and how simple life can be.


* My thanks go to my beloved wife for showing me the real definitions of marriage and being the best mother for our kids..

Neat and tidy.. please..

I wish and I want to instill in my children a sense of pride in taking care of their things, pride in a job that was done to the finish and done well or correctly. I've tried teaching them how serious it is to have a "chaos room" when it's messy. I've tried allowances for chores but I don't feel like they should get paid for doing things they should be doing already. 

Ultimately, I want to develop self-discipline. It's something we all have to do everyday and if.         I can give them the right mindset to tackle it with efficiency, pride and some level of gratefulness, instead of shaming them into cleaning. 
 





Papa bangga dengan Dedek, semuanya dalam keadaan yang teratur. Kadang-kadang sampai berpeluh-peluh dia mengemas seorang diri.  Dia melakukan tanpa perlu disuruh dan tidak juga untuk dipuji.  Alhamdulillah..

Comments (0)

Jika anak dibesarkan dengan PERMUSUHAN, dia belajar BERKELAHI,
Jika anak dibesarkan dengan CEMUHAN, dia belajar RENDAH DIRI,
Jika anak dibesarkan dengan PENGHINAAN, dia belajar MENYESALI DIRI,
Jika anak dibesarkan dengan TOLERANSI, dia belajar MENAHAN DIRI,
Jika anak dibesarkan dengan KEMEWAHAN, dia belajar PEMBAZIRAN,
Jika anak dibesarkan dengan KESEDERHANAAN, dia belajar MENSYUKURI, dan
Jika anak dibesarkan dengan DORONGAN, dia belajar PERCAYAKAN KASIH SAYANG!